Thursday 18 March 2010

Eargasms

New shit that makes me smile.. After Joeys amazing video from France I started listening a little more Florence and the machine and i'm feeling them.. Trawling the wonderful world that is Hype Machine I discovered this Breakage remix of Dog Days Are Over.

Heavy.

Breakage new LP drops next week I think, it's called Foundation. Go get it, it will be amazing if his latest remixes and productions are anything to go on. Here he Collabs with Burial on the tune Vial, deep medi stuff. RB.coms favourite.

A beautiful smash up of Sigur Ros and Mobb Deep, Yeah, thats right. Legit and beautiful.

Mizz Beats, Genius. Check out My World on her myspace, I could rewind that tune all day long.

Jay Electronica, everything he touches turns to gold right now, the savoir of hip hop? Listening to him on Benji B's show last week too made me feel this guy so much more, so humble and yet so brilliant. Exhibit C is perhaps the hottest hiphop record in a long time for me!

Mixtape here, its a lot.

No comments: