Tuesday 10 August 2010

1 post a month?!

1 post in July and 1 so far in August, I've fallen off the blogosphere!

I promise you, my fans, followers, stalkers and casual browsers I'll up my game and get back into this thing pronto.

My Brother arrives in NYC tomorrow afternoon with his fiance and soon to be wife Alex - Congratulations guys! So good times are ahead. This weekend I'll be hitting a little national race in Bethel, Conneticutt, and also upgrading my cranks to profiles for the fresh effect. Exciting stuff readers!

I sold my black Standard 125r to the raddest kid in Rotherham, Dylan Foster, it'll be on his facebook in an assortment of positions I never took it to, including being upside down and in control all at the same time. I have built up the raw one, I took the forks back to raw and will soon be doing up a gnar paint job on them, I just dropped $50 on krink ink, so i'm going to town! The new 125r looks so fresh and so clean!

Being back in work is okay, nice to see friends and colleauges, and get back into it slowly. Big shout to my main man Nik, my thoughts are with you and your beautiful family.

To counter the feeling of horrid-ness I bought a few albums, Skreams banger Outside the box, Mount Kimbies absolutely incredible Crooks and Lovers and Machinedrum/Bok Bok's many faces LP which completely took me by surprise, if you feel the autonomic, deep synth, 2 step, dubstep whatever-the-hell-you-want-to-call-it flavours then you could do a lot worse than check these few out. Especially MK, essential.

Anyway, the point of this post was to make sure I didn't just have one post for an entire month again and to show off my new bike. You love it.

No comments: