Friday 14 January 2011

Catch my drift?

Last weekend a few of us headed out and onto the slopes of Windham Mountain NY, just 2 hours north of the City. Its an awesome spot, with a variable amount of terrain and about 35 runs, I managed to find my feet relatively quickly after the sessions and lessons I had last year, and had so much fun. A few wrecks of course, but nothing like the train wreck episodes i had last year! No footage or real pictures, just a couple of breath taking shots of the scenery. A beautiful day up in the mountains, shreds, friends and good times.

Next weekend my company have organised a coach trip up to Stowe, in Vermont, apparently offering some of the best snow conditions on the East Coast, needless to say I am real excited about it. It's nice to have a sport in the Winter months to look forward too, without BMX, I need something other than gym work and just road cycling to mix it up, this is the perfect something.

Have a great weekend, see you on the flip side!


Breathtaking.

If it wasn't 9am, I could have taken some of that to warm me up.

Liam recovering from his 3 flip whip on his last run.

Kevin spying his lines

Brr!

Manufacturing powder. Awesome.
 Good things, peace peace x

No comments: