Saturday 12 February 2011

New York City Gritty Committee

Trying to keep busy and keep my mind cleared, more training, more riding, more photography, more talking with friends and family, it's never been so important.

Today I took a ride out on my BMX and it felt good to be cruising around on her, like I had never put her down, so excited for France, to shred with friends and feel the warm Sunshine of the Aix en Provence region of the South of France on my face.

I went and met friends for lunch, from Brooklyn to Manhattan, back to Brooklyn, to Queens. All over the Boro's.

I took some pictures along the way.












I have spent the day mostly listening to this man, Gil Scott-Heron, absolutely amazing, thought provoking music. Buy his latest album, I'm New Here, and then in 2 weeks buy the Jamie XX remix album it, called We're New Here..



Stay positive. x

No comments: