Monday 14 March 2011

Spare yourself 6 minutes for this..

One of the better 6 minutes I've spent watching something off the cuff.


DARK SIDE OF THE LENS from Astray Films on Vimeo.

And you could do a ot worse than hear this, copped it on a vaentines mix a few weeks back and fell in love with it.



I had a wonderful weekend in the Pocono mountains with Daniella and my good friends, we caught the tail end of the season and got to ride some decent snow for a few hours, eat some good food around the fire, talk into the night, perform a hip hop classic in a karaoke bar filled with country western fans, discover that in PA you can still smoke in certain bars (yikes!), realise that not everwhere is as "in the loop" as the City, the DJ's CD box played tunes from as recently as 6 years ago!

I had such an amazing time, I feel so lucky to have friends that open their homes to me and allow me these amazing opportunities, thank you David! A perfect season ender.

A few of my pics:

Daniella overseeing things
Ahoy! I see a Quail!
What you lookin' at?
Stars?!
Good Times
The Crew
Nom Nom Nom
I really like this
Joiisey City
Empire State of Mind
By Daniella

All of the pictures are here (none of actual snowboarding yet though, as these are from my big camera, I have yet to copy off from my point and shoot badboy.

Now I look ahead to the BMX season starting and already I have penciled in some races that are looking pretty sweet. I want to try some new tracks this year and if I can, get out West and race in Cali and I hear Sarasota is a great race too, down in Florida, so an effort will be made to reach that one too.

Much love, be in touch.

DC x

No comments: