Tuesday 26 April 2011

Burfdeh!

I've had a wonderful Birthday so far, I received gifts, messages, phone calls emails and cards from all the amazing people I have been blessed with in my life, it was a truly amazing day, so good to hear from people I haven't for a minute. The sun is shining, the coffee is chilled, the weeks have been going well and I had a wonderful time with my Dad in the City last week, it was a great time.

I'm in a happy place right now, and life is good. West Palm Beach in Florida this weekend for the BMX national which I am more than psyched for, gonna do work!


Much love and respect out to you and yours, thank you for dropping by and being a part of my life.

For now, bounce to this tune, its been floating around for a long time but it officially sees a release in the coming weeks. Get up on it.

Summertime B, that's what's up!

No comments: