Tuesday 13 March 2012

France Roadtrip 2012

The France BMX Roadtrip is one that I have been lucky enough to be a part of since 2004, the only year I missed was in 2009 as I had just moved to the USA. It is, hands down the best week of riding, laughing, training and shredding you will ever have. The French know how to build amazing tracks, they have so many of them, they are so welcoming to a large group of UK riders that they extend their hours, or turn a blind eye to the occassional fence jump! The trip has gone from strength to strength over the years and we have built friendships with locals and some of the clubs, this allows us to plan ahead the trip, and make sure we aren't just bouncing from track to track trying to get a ride in.

This year was incredible, we had a sick group of riders, amazing weather and pretty much all of the tracks were in great condition.

I took a lot of pictures, but also dabbled in a small edit, which is below, I have a lot to learn about making video from my 60D, but I am happy with how this video came out all the same. Plus its something that I can look back on in years to come and remind myself of yet another amazing week in the south of France doing the thing I love most, riding my bike, with my friends.


France 2012 BMX Olympic Roadtrip from Daniel Clifford on Vimeo.

Pictures to follow soon.

No comments: