Thursday 8 September 2011

The Art of FLIGHT - snowboarding film trailer w/Travis Rice

Yo! Been so slack with updates, big one to come, as much for myself to look back on and remember these moments with and for the mandem back home and abroad to see that I'm all right and still alive!

Last night I was lucky enough to get tickets to the Art of Flight World Premiere in NYC, I don't know what I was expecting, but I definitely wasn't expecting what awaited us on our arrival, it was unreal, red carpets, dripping with media, smoking hot models on the arms of the Worlds raddest Snowboarders, Red Bull girls for days, loud music, paparazzi, it was unreal, the mood in the theater was electric, the place was so loud, the sound in that place made the floor shake and the movie blew my mind, many, many times.

This has been a huge year for action sport movies, LifeCycles, Wild Water and Art of Flight to name a handful, the cinematography, the score, the riding, are all just insane, I don't know where it will go next.

Felt so lucky to be one of the first to see this movie, and if you get a chance, get on it, it is unbeleivably epic. See the trailer below. It's a mad ting.

No comments: