Thursday 26 April 2007

Suffering Crumpets Man, I'm 25!

Well, this is it, the 2-5. Quarter of a century. Halfway to 50. To be honest with you, the older I get, the happier I get, I feel as though i haven't even gotten near the peak of what i can do. Age is something a lot of people let get in the way of things, but I'm still without any real ties, no children and no mortgage, no serious debt, i'm at an age where the world is still my oyster and is more accessible, and I can't wait to explore more of it.

So, 25 years old, and I don't feel old at all, in fact, completely the opposite.

Tonight will consist of gates at the Bolehills, a few drinks with my friends, then a day off tomorrow to ride my bike, and chill out, then a wicked weekend planned with Lauren, should be a treat! Go-Ape!

No comments: