Tuesday 17 August 2010

Teh Internetz and teh blogosphere

Is such a wonderful place, I can find out lots of information about just about anything, whether it be true or not, I discover new music, hear about the lives and joys of my friends back home and here, read about races happening on the other side of the world, see pictures and video of wonderful things, bloggers are shaping the world we live in, and have immeasurable power.

Anyway less of the serious stuff, I was catching up with no. 1 female BMX shredder Joey Gough's blog amongst others and found this gem of a video, I remember when this happened on my week before heading out to SA. I was at the front, and halfway around the turn, and as Alec spoke I almost crashed as my legs weakened and laughed uncontrollably, a dangerous man for me to ride with, as he kills me without even trying. Amazing.

Thanks for posting Joey, you made my afternoon!



And while I'm at it, I may as well bring this one back, an all time classic!

No comments: