Thursday 24 February 2011

From the Heart of Bed Stuy

Brooklyn runs hard on this one, only about a year late for me to discover it, but wow, one of the freshest hip hop joints I have heard in a long time.. Spec Boogie and Von Pea doing it. Sounds late 90's, but is from last year.. I could listen to this all day.


Spec Boogie - Bed Stuy from BoombayƩ on Vimeo.

One more sleep til I hit the road for France, week has been big, rode my BMX a ton, hit the sprints and plyos and it feels good, like I was never off her.. A far cry from how my bike felt last year.. 2009 was a dry year for BMX for me and it showed when I picked up my whip for the 2010 France Roadtrip. Never gonna sleep like that on my beloved again.

Going to miss the mean streets, friends and Daniella whilst I'm away, but coming back is always exciting, the novelty is far from worn thin.

Lots to look forward to this year. Big love, good things, peace peace.

No comments: