Friday 18 February 2011

Most of them wait for the drop, not me I'm in straight from the top

MJ Cole has been around for long, most will know him for the absolute classic, dancefloor passport tune Sincere.. which will forever be a tune I could listen to and not get bored of.

But in the coming weeks he'll release his new EP entitled -Satellite and I am so excited.. He uploaded a few clips of the tunes in one soundcloud file and it's future sounds to make you wanna smile and move.

  "Satellite EP" - MJ Cole by MJ Cole

MJ Cole, you've gone and done it again! Those piano stabs on Hawaii I could listen to over and over again. Big.

Hitting up Hunter Mountain tomorrow for perhaps my last session here on the East Coast for this season, conditions look good and I'm looking forward to getting up there and filling myself with that mountain air and clearing my thoughts out.

Next week, I hop on a jet plane and head to France for the 0h'11 BMX roadtrip in the South of France with the SDS and Norwich massive (along with some extras) So excited to see you all and shred! Things couldn't be better, and yet they really could be better all at the same time.

Big love out to friends and family. All day.

  From the Drop - MJ Cole & Wiley [clip] by MJ Cole

No comments: